Dec 31, 2010

*NEW* Contact Lens Delivery To YOU @ 15% Discount!

Hey guys!

Ever got caught in a situation when you need your lenses for outing/sports and there wasn't any left? Or you are left with a short supply of lenses and need to restock immediately and the optician tells you that they have no stock at the moment?

I know I had!

Here's a solution for you. I'm offering a subscription-like service previously only limited for my friends, now to everybody else. It was exclusive as it requires alot of trust and coordination. But after doing it for almost 2 years, I have decided to offer it to YOU! :)

How does it work?????

Step 1 : Indicate during your purchase if it's 1 off purchase or it's subscription.
Step 2 : For 1 off purchase, it will be as per normal.
             For subscription, it is slightly more complicated. If you're a 'veteran' contact lens user, you should more or less know how many boxes you need and when you will need a restock again. Different users have different set of schedules. Let me give u an example, John wears Focus daily lenses. He buys from me 4 boxes each time. 4 boxes = 60 days supply however he doesn't wear them everyday and therefore he only needs a restock every 80 days. But in case of delays from Mr Postman, he place his orders of 4 boxes with a subscription of every 70 days. The subscription delivery date will be every 70 days. It may seem a little confusing, but no worries, let me know your situation and I will advice you according.
Step 3 : When the 1st purchases are ready, I'll pass them to you either via mail or COD(cash on delivery). Subsequently by mail. 10 Days before the subscription delivery date, I'll send an SMS to confirm the order and whether to go ahead with the mailing. Any changes could be make there and then(Eg postpone of date). If there's no reply after the 3rd SMS, the lenses will not be sent.

Step 4 : iBank or ATM transfer the payment to POSB Savings 057-41075-2 when you have received the lenses.

Now, is it worth it to go through all these trouble to get your lenses? Yes, said my friends. Settled for once and for all. Necessities like newspaper are on subscription, why not contact lenses? Time spent going to optician to buy lenses could now be use for other activities. No more waiting & worrying. :)

If that's not attractive enough, I am giving a 15% off all lenses to all subscription orders!

Let's look at the amount of savings my dear friend John had over the past 2 years.

                              Retail*    W/O Subscription      Subscription
1 x Focus Dailies:     $45                 $30.90                    $26.26  
4 x Focus Dailies:     $180               $123.60                  $105.06
Savings Per Order:     $0                 $56.40                    $74.94      
Savings In 1 Year:     Still $0           $253.80                  $337.23


*Figures given by John.


I'm not gonna say what you can do with these savings, I'm pretty sure you know. So, why waste it? For more convenience and savings, order from Contact Lex. :)


PS: Greater discounts would be given to bulk orders. Feel free to combine orders with your friends.

No comments: