Sep 20, 2008

Things you would like to know about this little cosy shop

Hello!

I'm just a little guy with a big dream. After helping some of my close friends to purchase cheaper contact lenses, I realised that Hey I can actually do this for more people. Now I'm bringing these deals that I offer to my friends only to all of YOU.

You not only save money, but also precious time and hassle.

I truly believe in customer service and integrity. So be 100% sure that I'll go out of the way just to make you smile. The products will also be absolutely safe to use(Me and my friends use them too). Exactly what you'll get if you purchase anywhere else.

What you see if what you get.

This is just a little hobby of mine and not my rice bowl or my future source of income. You can rest assure that I have no intend to cheat, con or rip you off. I'm just doing this for the experience I'll get for a mini business and hopefully some friends who will journey thru life with me.

It's almost like a non profitable organization, someday I'll change .com to .org lol.

Alright, so let's just have fun and see where this will lead me. I'm sure when I look back next time, some of the greatest memories will be found right here.

No comments: