Oct 14, 2008

FAQ. It's About Time I Make 1.

Okay, here are the most frequent questions I have received and I would like to save the next guy some trouble by posting the answers here.

1. Ask you ar, where do you get your lenses from and are they safe to use?
Ans: I get them from my supplier, who gets them from the main manufacturers. That's why you don't get expiring(Last At Least 2 yrs) lenses as they are "fresh" from the source.

2. Okay cool, I'm new to contact lenses, what do I need to do before I buy from you?
Ans: As I don't own an optical shop, I can't check your eyes and get your prescription for you. So what I suggest is to visit your previous optician to get the degree and his recommendation of which brand of lenses you should use. Then you come to me to get a great deal. :)

3. If I'm buying bulk together with my friends, can you give us an even greater deal?
Ans: Of course! I love to give discount and freebies. Ask those who bought from me. They will know. Haha.

4. Wow, do you sell multi-purpose solution and lens casing too?
Ans: I don't sell the solution as it's very heavy and bulky to deliver and I can't get a WOW price from my supplier. But if you want, I can get them for you too. As for lens casing, they are FOC, just request from me and I'll get them for you. Yes, I know most places sell them for $3 per piece.

5. Hey, do you sell _________(Acuvue Astig, Purevision, Air Optix, ETC)?
Ans: Yes, I have almost every brand and model you are looking for. But I wanna display everything as it will make the website really really laggy and hard to navigate. Just drop me an email and I'll give you the pricing for that specific model you are looking for.

6. How long does it take for the lenses to arrive? I need them urgently!
Ans: I don't know why, even I myself have the tendency to do things last min. Hah. So I don't blame you for rushing me to get you your lenses by TOMORROW.
But this is how I work :
1stly, I confirm your orders.
2ndly, I place your orders with my supplier(11am-9pm).
3rdly, It takes 1-7 days(Depending on what you ordered) for it to be ready for collection.
4thly, I collect them from my supplier.(Mostly on Thursday/Friday)
Lastly, I meet/post to you.

7. Icic, so how long will my lenses take to come?
Ans: Here's a rough guide on how long it will take.
-Monthly Lenses => 1-4 Days. (Depending on which brand/model)
-All Astig Lenses =>3-7 Days.
-Dailies/Biweekly Lenses => 1-4 Days.
-Colour Lenses => 1-4 Days.

8. If my question's not answered here, how????????
Ans: Simple,
1.Call/Sms me @91398750.
2.Email me @Lexfromhotmail@gmail.com
3.Fill up the form at the bottom of my blog.

9. Hmm, last question. Did the egg came first or the chicken?
Ans: ..............

No comments: